Welcome to Back In Strength
Physiotherapy and Pilates in Deakin, Canberra
Back In Strength is a physiotherapy based exercise rehabilitation and pilates studio. We use the latest, cutting edge technology, such as real time ultrasound and EMG for muscle assessments, in addition to the most advanced and current Pilates equipment.
Thus we are one of the largest and best equipped Pilates studios in Canberra. The studio has a bank of reformers, trapeze tables, core align, whole body vibration, plus a selection of small apparatus, such as balls, bands, rollers and circles.
We offer highly specialised and personal core stability programmes conducted by experienced physiotherapists trained in Pilates. Back in Strength caters for the elite athlete wanting to achieve greater performance, clients recovering from injury or surgery, people suffering from neck or back pain and everyone in between.
We are confident that you will be highly satisfied with the level of care and treatment received.
- Highest standard of instruction available - supervised by physiotherapist with post graduate qualifications in Biomechanics and Pilates
- Wide range of specialised Pilates equipment including a bank of Pilates reformers for class situations
- Carefully constructed programmes that are designed specifically for your needs
- Variety of exercise options: private sessions, clinical Pilates, reformer and circuit classes
- Central location in Deakin with extended opening hours, including Saturday mornings
- Whole Body Vibration and Real time Ultrasound
To speak to a therapist or to arrange an appointment, call us on 02 6282 9992 or email: email@example.com
Click here to view our class timetable
Get in touchWe are always happy to answer any questions you may have.
Call us on 02 6282 9992 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org